Skip to content
- Communicate RGOB’s policies, priorities and goals relating to information and media sector as well as the plans, programs and activities of the Department through publication of information booklets, newsletters, website and other medium.
- Develop a model for sharing of information among government agencies and between the government agencies and the public on a two-way basis to ensure that the public service obligations are met in an effective and transparent manner.
- Encourage/assist other government agencies in creating relevant contents and making them accessible in the public domain.
- Build up and maintain a comprehensive print and audio-visual archive.
- Produce and/or facilitate production of audio visual programs to promote or create awareness about issues of relevance to society.